translation services

Expert translation centre translation prices

Dear customers, if you order more than 20 pages of translation, you automatically receive a 3% discount, when order more than 50 pages – 5% discount, when order more than 100 pages – 7% discount on the cost of translation.

Current prices for written translation services

Additional services

Execution of police clearance certificate

Terms of payment for translation service

 

Your order starts to be processed from the moment of the 60% prepayment. The remaining 40% are paid upon receipt of the translation.

 

Dear clients, to order a translation service, please contact us by the telephone number or send the text you need to have translated to the following email address: info@expertperevod.com. Make sure you specified the languages into which and from which you need to have the text translated. Our manager will contact you as soon as possible to clarify the terms and the cost of the order.

 

Online order
Ask a question

ПОЛУЧИТЕ СКИДКУ ДО 7%


СУПЕРАКЦИЯ ДЛЯ ТУРАГЕНТСТВ И ТУРОПЕРАТОРОВ